Seats ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 92BustinBronco
  • Start date Start date
9

92BustinBronco

Guest
Just picked up my truck from the shop last night, the first thing that breaks is my drivers seat. Are all the seats interchangable between Bronco Trims within the same generation? Or are there any inexpensive aftermarket alternatives?
 
I think all are interchangeable. I have an 85 XL (bottom of the trim line) and I found an 88 Eddy Bauer and the seats bolted right in to my 85. I had to drill holes for the center console and thats all.

BK
 
I unbolted the seats a while back to clean up the carpet real good and i believe they are all interchangable..if not make it!
 
I belive all of the 80-96 F-150 and Broncos share the same bolt pattern for the seat mounts, and even the later-model Explorer seats will fit. If you are lucky enough to find a set in a salvage yard, they will run about $50 per seat.
 
I just bought seats from a guy back east for 100 bucks a seat on Ebay. Plus another 125 for shipping. No way could I find them here in AZ. I think the lack of rot out here in the Arizona desert makes most vehicles well sought after. Not a single one in a junk yard that I could find for YEARS. I looked for 5 years here.
 
Yeah, I think there were four sets of F-150 seats in the whole state of Texas last time I looked for some. Very hard to find. I'm always looking on ebay, too.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top