Seats And Hardtop 68 Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter steelman
  • Start date Start date
S

steelman

Guest
Any suggestions on finding a hardtop and front seats for a 68 bronco. I just bought it and all the seats I find on the net are a lot different from the originals. I'm trying to find something that looks like the originals. Also, tyring to find info on finding a new hardtop?
 
Ive got both items. Orginal front bust seats ned retrimming and the hard-top needs new seals etc. Located in western North Carolina. Does this help ??
 
I also have both items. Seats are actually in pretty good condition if I recall correctly. (Might be some wear and tear on the drivers seat) Top is still on but it will be removed soon for a soft top. I'm located near Vancouver, WA. If you are interested let me know. If not these will be Ebayed when I get a chance to pull them down and take pictures.

Rick
 
hey , i was just on E-bay looking for some stuff for my friends 78 bronco and noticed they have 2 hard tops and 1 soft top up for bids right now , hope this helps
 
Hi...got a full top for sale with tinted windows and chrome trim. Not in perfect shape but very usable. Can hook you up with a set of quick release fasteners for the top too. Depending where you are....top is in NE Illinois.
 
FYI:

First Bronco was 1971, badly rusted but ran, $600. The top is the best piece from it. Stripped it, cut it up and sold some of the parts. Still have top, frame and running gear (302, man. trans), misc items.

2nd Bronco is 1977, daily driver in good shape, a little bit of rust, considerably higher purchase price.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top