Rusting Out

  • Thread starter Thread starter muskietab
  • Start date Start date
M

muskietab

Guest
I just moved down to Floida from Wisconsin, and my wheel wells and tail gate are rusting out fast. I can replace the tail gate, but the wheel wells replacement by a body shop was quoted at 4-$6000.oo I heard about putting rubberflares after cutting away rust. Anyone know were I could get them? Or a different way to go. Thanks Muskie TAB
 
I like the new fender flairs from Wildhorses. You can tie them in a knot and they will not damage. I went with a cheap rubber flair out of the JC Whittney catalog. You can get them in long rolls so measure how much you need. These can get smashed and will not get hurt either but arn't the best looking. Here's a photo showing them...
 

Attachments

  • Bronco4.jpg
    Bronco4.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 27

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top