Hey Ford truck fans,
I need some more help with finding rubber trim that goes around the tool box in the bed of my high boy. I have talked to lmc and others. they all say that no one has any parts for the tool box. I repaired the plastic box itself and now just need to replace the weather stripping. Anyone ever do this? What weather stripping can I substitute if I cannot find the original trim. Thanks for your help.
JIM
I need some more help with finding rubber trim that goes around the tool box in the bed of my high boy. I have talked to lmc and others. they all say that no one has any parts for the tool box. I repaired the plastic box itself and now just need to replace the weather stripping. Anyone ever do this? What weather stripping can I substitute if I cannot find the original trim. Thanks for your help.
JIM