Roof Replacement For F150 73'

  • Thread starter Thread starter BoltBuster
  • Start date Start date
B

BoltBuster

Guest
Ive been trying to help a friend find a replacement roof for his truck thats rusting out, Does anyone know where I can find a stamped replacement?



I found this on JBG, Will this work or is there something different for a Bronco roof over a F150 roof?

Front Roof Section
Item # 24140 - Used
1978-79 BroncoTruck Ship



STEDIAUPPERBODY.JPG
 
The only thing I can think of is the back of the F150 is stamped to form the back of the cab, but that might be a seperate piece, never looked at it closely. If he can cut out the rust and leave area to join the new section in, they should be compatable. A little body work knowledge will help but there are books available to cover that and If he has never done it before it may be a satisfying experience.

Good luck,

:)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top