Roof-mount Foglight Bar

88pimpin

Postwhore, Pimpin Ain't Easy
I'm wanting to get a foglight bar for my truck. I have a vent visor that I'm working on installing, probably gonna put some running lights on it. I also wanna put the foglights on, so I'll see how I can run the wires and bolt everything down. Any information you guys can give me would be great. I'm trying to go cheap here, so even if there's some way I can piece it together with some other stuff that you can get at a hardware store, that'd be cool.

I'll probably go with some new foglight from Wal-Mart, since depending on which ones you get, they can last a long time. and look decent enough. Mainly going for look, but they also help with light.

There's one with 5 foglights on it on an old nasty Suburban at a dealership, it already has a huge bumper with about 6-8 foglights on it, so I think they'll have plenty left over if I can buy the bar off them.
 
I had the same problem with tring to find a bar to hold the lights. Everybody in the world sell the lights but it is hard to find the bar. I bought mine from truckperformance.com. It is made by KC and is a universal design. It worked great for what I need. I have four KC daylighters mounted and wired. hope that helped. good luck....
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top