Rhino Lined

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saint351
  • Start date Start date
S

Saint351

Guest
I want to get the whole inside of my bronco rhino lined but I was wondering if it will be really cold in the winters. Also I wanted to know how much it cost to get that done.

Saint351
 
Did you ever get the inside sprayed. If so how did it work out and how many $$$$
 
There are ppl that get it done..I was thinking about doing it. Not sure on prices..you might also wanna check out line-X.
 
I had my 79 done. Could'dt tell you how much it cost because it did'nt cost me anything. It is nice, it reduces the road noise and helps reduce the exhaust heat. Plus when the inside gets dirty you can take a water hose and spray it out.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top