Replacing Floor Pans

68rustbucket

New Member
I want to do a body off frame rebuild of my '68 Bronco. I need to replace the floor pans and the brace under the passenger seat area. Should I do this before I remove the body to keep everything square? It looks like the brace would be easier to get to with the body on its side. Does anyone have any tips or picture of replacing the floor pans?
 
Have you seen past episodes of TrucksTV? Stacey showed the proper way to remove an EB tub from a frame - lots of small tube for bracing - across the doors, across the bedsides, and triangulation. You can then remove the tub, and fix the floor off the frame. It might be easier that way
Good luck!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top