Replacement Seats

  • Thread starter Thread starter Big T
  • Start date Start date
B

Big T

Guest
Hello, My name is Mike and I am courious if any can tell me if they make an aftermarket 50/50 split back replacement bench seat for an 86 XLT full size. I know that Del Rey makes a 40/20/40. If not does the 40/20/40 bolt into the exsisting hole pattern? Any help would be greatly appriciated.



Thanks
 
The front bench I took out of my 78 was a 50/50 split. You might want to look for a front bench seat for a supercab. If you'd rather have the center jumpseat, then take a look at the super duty's... I believe those will bolt in
 
well i know a friend of mine took out his bench from his 250 and bolted buckets in so i would think a bench out of any f serious truck would work.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top