Removing The Top On My 92 Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter 17black
  • Start date Start date
1

17black

Guest
I have a 89 Bronco and just pick up another Bronco a 92. I just noticed that the seat belts are atteched to the top abd the third brake light I have not looked into taking it off yet but I will be soon Question is how much of a pain is it with that stuff my 89 does not have it and it is easy.
 
The hardware is similar on the 92, except the Torx bolts are "tampeproof", T50 I believe. Just unhook the seatbelts and brake light wire from the top. Topless is heaven!!! 0:)
 
just took mine off. the biggest hassle i had was the rusty bolts they are t40s and its easy to remove the seat belts and third light
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top