Removing Stick Shift

  • Thread starter Thread starter Whonea
  • Start date Start date
W

Whonea

Guest
What's the proper way to remove the shifter and knob? The one I have is rusted to hell and ugly as sin, so I want to sand it down and repaint it. Trouble is I can't find simple way to get it out! Little help?
 
Is this a floor or column shift? Why don't you just mask off the area clean op the rust and then use Rust Olium flat black to spray it.

Good luck,

:)>-
 
Whonea said:
What's the proper way to remove the shifter and knob? The one I have is rusted to hell and ugly as sin, so I want to sand it down and repaint it. Trouble is I can't find simple way to get it out! Little help?
yep need more info to try and help you out
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top