darthdjinn
New Member
Ok guys dont let me down here. I got a 77 F-150 with a very cancerous truck bed that needs to be replaced.
Ok so heres the idea I want to tube the rear of the bed like a rock crawler type frame above the frame rails, but I want to have tool boxes below the frame rails between the rear axle and the cab. what I need are ideas for parts for the "tube" frame and ways to get it together on a tight budget. I also need any info any of you crazy wrenches out there have on the rear suspension for the 77, I got rusted through shock mounts with almost nothing left of the original, if anyone has pictures form personal use or tech manuals would be appreciated so I can make new ones, in the mean time it will remain road use worthy until such time i have the funds to make it more mud worthy. Thanks in advance for the help.
Ok so heres the idea I want to tube the rear of the bed like a rock crawler type frame above the frame rails, but I want to have tool boxes below the frame rails between the rear axle and the cab. what I need are ideas for parts for the "tube" frame and ways to get it together on a tight budget. I also need any info any of you crazy wrenches out there have on the rear suspension for the 77, I got rusted through shock mounts with almost nothing left of the original, if anyone has pictures form personal use or tech manuals would be appreciated so I can make new ones, in the mean time it will remain road use worthy until such time i have the funds to make it more mud worthy. Thanks in advance for the help.