recently arrived

cowkicker59

New Member
Hi everyone!

I am located in central California in the highdesert. I have a 1973 Ford F-100 Ranger XLT 2 whl drive. Just completed installing the 390 engine and all new components including gear box, front suspension, and brake over haul. Had to stop at this point, ran out of funds! LOL If my wife knew I spent $5,000 on this project she would kill me! LMAO

Good to find a Ford forum where I can get some valuable info and hopefully share some as well!
 
We won't tell if you won't :D . Welcome to the Truck Zone
clap.gif
. Post some pictures we'd like to :ph34r: a peak at them.

Good luck,

:)>-
 
Thanks for the welcome Fred. I was beginning to wonder if this forum was dead.

No pictures right now, it is in an "ugly" phase.


Happy Holidays!

Cowkicker
 
None of these old F-series trucks are "ugly" to us real Ford guys, they all still have style. We just like to see it in the "begining" so when you post the "finished" photos we can really apprecaite it. -Ed
 
Alright guys, I will take some picts the next time the sun comes out. It was only 44 degrees here today. Should have taken a pict when I first got it with the blown out spare tire sticking out of the bed with a dog turd on it!

Cowkicker
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top