Rebuilding 8.8 Rear

  • Thread starter Thread starter deep420k
  • Start date Start date
D

deep420k

Guest
anyone know what to do if I reassembeled the rear all new parts, but when doing test to see if wheels turn freely will only turn in reverse direction fowards it is very tight is that the correct way?
 
Did you get the correct Backlash and preload on the gears and pinion?
If not, Go to Randy's Ring and Pinion web site and look them up.
Do not put the axle back and drive it. You will blow it up in an hour
 
SeaBronc, I believe that there are thousands of personal websites like that one which are nearly impossible to search for on the web. If everyone added their favorite "secret" site to a discussion page, we'd all be in better shape. This is the best one I've found so far.

Merry Christmas,

Bob
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top