Rebuildin My 78

4xfan78

New Member
I have completed tearing everything down on my 78 and now waiting on the dana44 and 3rd member for my 9" to come back from the shop. I am having 4.56 gears installed. Just got a digi. camera so i'll be posting some more pics of it when I get them. Will not let me post the pics I wanted but this is what it did look like.
 

Attachments

  • MVC_003S.JPG
    MVC_003S.JPG
    3.4 KB · Views: 53
If your posts are not making it through its probably bacause its too high of resolution. Plus the picture size is much larger than it should be resulting in higher than 100KB allowed. Usually reducing the image size works.
 
It has 35's on it now but I just got a good deal on a set of 38.5x15x15 monster mudders. They have about half tread or more for $150 for the set.
 
Here is another. Now that I know how to do this I'll post the others.
 

Attachments

  • blk_bronco1.jpg
    blk_bronco1.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 32
Looks like a very capable wheeling rig. With new tires it will look sweet.
 
You would need a small army or a crane to run off with a completl assy. 400m :))
Here are a few more pics.
 

Attachments

  • under_side.JPG
    under_side.JPG
    3.2 KB · Views: 30
Sorry the last one was so big but atleast it posted. Here is my painted 9".
 

Attachments

  • rearend.JPG
    rearend.JPG
    3 KB · Views: 32
Nothing professional I used rustolium primer and duplicolor truck bed liner paint ( the stuff thats like rhino-linning) sounds cheap but it turned out pretty good.
 
I'm using that Duplicolor stuff in the back of my bronco. Did you sray it or roll it on?
 
.... ived used both on my 77, the roll on stuff is really HARSH stuff.... we were using small brushes for corners, and it was eating through the cups we were holding it in..... the spray on walmart cans are awesome...... B)
 
i bought an undercoating gun for like 10 bucks and sprayed the herculiner on, it worked great.
por-15 is an amazing product for you guys in the rusty regions
 
I used the spray stuff not messy covers good and blends in great. I have heard of the pro-15 but it costly also. Mine is just a temp. until I get the money to rhino linned the inside.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top