Rear Glass Dash Switch, Heater Blower Switch

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrismlee22
  • Start date Start date
C

chrismlee22

Guest
I need help finding the right switches for the heater blower and the rear glass switch. Bronco Graveyard has some but I there are several different types and I can't figure out which ones I need.

Both have four prongs.

Any ideas?

Thanks
 
For what year Bronco? If it is for a 78-79, I believe the only place you will find them is in a junkyard as Ford does not make these anymore. This is the only place I have been able to find them.
 
For what year Bronco? If it is for a 78-79, I believe the only place you will find them is in a junkyard as Ford does not make these anymore. This is the only place I have been able to find them.
 
For what year Bronco? If it is for a 78-79, I believe the only place you will find them is in a junkyard as Ford does not make these anymore. This is the only place I have been able to find them.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top