Rear Disc Brake Conversion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gasman
  • Start date Start date
G

gasman

Guest
A few years ago I did the conversion in the rear,using the Eldorado calipers.It works good.The supplier was from colorado,and I can't find thier phone# or website.Does anyone out there know what those rotors were made for originally? They are 11.5" and I'll be needing some soon.
 
I made my own on two broncs I have one with an 8.8 and one with a dane 60 . Pretty easy if you have some fabrication skills and a welder . When I get back Ill take some pics and show ya how I did it for the 8.8 I used 79 dana 44 caliper mounts and 87 dana 44 ttb rotors and on the dana 60 I used front rotors from a 3/4 ton 2 wheeler and caliper mounts off a 79 F250 dana 44 ( dual piston calipers ) If anyone interested Ill get some pics :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top