Readers Rides

  • Thread starter Thread starter custom_78
  • Start date Start date
C

custom_78

Guest
I just thought this would be a cool addition to the forum. It will give other readers a chance to see your rigs. Post as many pictures as you need to.

Let's see them broncos.
 
Just post them under file attachments. If you have paint or photostudio or anyother type of photo program save your pictures at a size in which they fit. The maximum size that I found to work is 575x431.
 
Here I'll start it with a picture of my Bronco.
 

Attachments

  • Picture_038.jpg
    Picture_038.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 24
Post any year Bronco. Hey Broncoholics are those james duff coils. If not than what are they?
 
Yeah, I run Duff's coils. I tried Wildhorses and I didn't get as much flex. When they wore out I went with Duff and have no complaints. The wristed radius arm helps add flex (releases the bind in the C-bushings and allows the coils to move indepedently of each other). If one tire drops in a hole the truck stays level, just drops the tire in the hole. (see below photo for idea) Makes it a soft ride off road. Its alost like a cady off road... Run one shock per corner like Duffs 70/30 (70% rebound, 30% compression) this way you use the coil to dampen the bumps instead of the shock. Dual shocks are a harsh ride unless you jump your rig then you might need them.
 

Attachments

  • 68Bronco_3.jpg
    68Bronco_3.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 21
How many degrees of caster change does it have? Does it have stops to stop the axle wrap?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top