Raise Your Body 6"

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gunner
  • Start date Start date
Controversy for fun is a hoot,I guess i need to work on my sense of humor.Thats definately a new use for a puck huh.
 
Alot of people use stuff like that....not a very smart move... But worse than that, I have seen people with 2X4's as body lifts b-(
 
Gunner, sorry but there is no way you're a police officer. We have to write so many reports, and if you send reports to court with your lack of capitalization and punctuation, the judge or D.A. would just laugh at you. I know my sup would send every one of them back to me and kick my ass if they looked like that. I don't believe it, period. Plus we don't call ourselves "policeman" lol.
Sometimes we get professional courtesy, I'll admit that, but having said that, I probably try twice as hard not to break the law, even speeding, just because it's the right thing to do.

6 inch body lift is just stupid, glad you fixed that :)>-
 
Stomper4x4 said:
Gunner, sorry but there is no way you're a police officer. We have to write so many reports, and if you send reports to court with your lack of capitalization and punctuation, the judge or D.A. would just laugh at you. I know my sup would send every one of them back to me and kick my ass if they looked like that. I don't believe it, period. Plus we don't call ourselves "policeman" lol.
Sometimes we get professional courtesy, I'll admit that, but having said that, I probably try twice as hard not to break the law, even speeding, just because it's the right thing to do.

6 inch body lift is just stupid, glad you fixed that :)>-
your absolutely right my puntuation even my terminology is incorrect on this forum however is what i am typing here going to see the judge or the DA? no it isnt you you trying to make your self sound impressive just isnt going to work in here it was a good try though. and as far as calling yourself policeman it depends on where you are from. i dont know what podunk town you are from but here we call ourselves policeman. And did you read the rest of the tpoic before you got your panties in a bunch where it said this whole thing was a joke meant to cause a little controversy not personal insults. the last time i got pulled over was becasue my tail light was out. i dont intentionally break any laws even driving becasue my six month old daughter is usually in the car with me. so next time read the whole thing before you speak up ok good detective skills. your on your way.

by the way you may be right i am not a civilian policeman i am military police however i still have all three kinds of jurisdiction. my exclusive is on base and in base housing, and proprietary is our child development center and elemantary school that we provide for the city. and concurrent takes up just about the whole city of newport, middeltown and portsmouth. so you can take from that what you want but if you want to check my crudentials the name is MA1(SW/AW) Amaral telephone is (401) 841-7177. oh and in case you dont know what the rank means it means i am the supervisor. i check reports. includin the civilians that we have working with us.

Dont come at me with your futile attempt to gain support and become popular. we arent in high school anymore ok. i dont even want to continue this argument here. i am done. you have my station number you want to check my crudentials feel free but dont doubt me and my ability to do my job untill you know what you are talking about. alrighty then :)>-
 
the owner says they were three high he is standing here with me now laughing at this whole thread including the insults from stomper.
 
yeah i hear you. but as far as the hockey puck thing please dont dont that to your bronco. that is just the most unsafe thing i can think of to use as a body lift. i mean if you just use one than its ok because it is solid but when you stack them up it becomes unstable. i just dont want to see anyone get hurt.
 
I custom made my 2 1/2 body lift out of stainless steel. It won't rust, and it's strong as hell. Although yoou can feel more of the road and engine, I feel it's safe enough for me. Also I am a Paramedic/Firefighter here in Baton Rouge, La. I've been in this line of work for almost seven years, I've seen many of accidents. Please, if anyone lifts any vehicles, be smart, don't take any chances. They roll alot easier than people think. I've seen too many fatel roll overs, SUV's are a very lare part of them. Most were Bronco II's, F.S Bronco's, and Explorers. So please, be carefull, don't make me scrape you off the road. And for the record, I am a Lt. (E.M.S. supervisor), and former Army RANGER (2nd. RGT.)(Ft. Benning,Ga.).
 
I have to agree with walterm. I have been involved with volunteer fire & EMS for over 10 years and I too have seen my share of rollovers. The biggest reason here in NY is driver inexperience. Most people have it in there minds that they can do anything because they have 4WD.
When I am out driving my Bronco in bad weather (snow) a lot of vehicles pass me on the highway 70% of the vehicles are SUVs 29% are Canadian Trucks and 1% are cars.
People need to learn what they have and what it can and what it can't do.
I am sure most of the people here know what they can do with there 4X4 but as with anything there is a small group that doesn't i.e the new SUV owners.

I am going to start a topic in the Local Tavern forum with an idea I have and would like everyones comments there.
 
Gunner, you make me laugh. I miss the attitude of active duty- (2/75 Rangers Ft. Lewis, WA. RLTW!! )Any way, I read the whole thread and all I really have to say is Hoah!!! I just don't think people should be so quick to judge other's accomplishmentsor credentials. Well now ya'all are two cents richer- :)>-
 
Most people can take jokes, if they were responsible jokes. Humor is a good thing but you need to take into consideration how gullible people will be. Make your comments responsible and remember the audience. I'm a retired Marine and know Half A$$ comments can get people hurt or killed.
 
That is the stupidist thing I have heard. How did the bumpers look on that?
 
WOW, That is even better, an MP..... wow, wish I would have been able to see that before I commented........ haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
Most states won't allow anything above 3",only someone with not much common sense would go 6"if you just plan on makin it look good and not drive it at all i guess it would be ok.Now if your lookin to go that high with just the body why not just add another frame and tie the 2 together.Although you do lose alot of frame flex that way...
 
Billz4x4z said:
Most states won't allow anything above 3",only someone with not much common sense would go 6"if you just plan on makin it look good and not drive it at all i guess it would be ok.Now if your lookin to go that high with just the body why not just add another frame and tie the 2 together.Although you do lose alot of frame flex that way...
nah man, a 6 inch body lift would look retarded, i just wanted to see what it looked like
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top