Radiator

lukeyboy60

New Member
I just bought a '69 bronco that came off of the lot with a straight 6 engine in it. The engine was upgraded to the 302 V-8. The radiator is the old one from the straight 6. It won't overheat as long as you don't get on it. This is a problem as you can see because I can't help but throw rooster tails in the mud. Will a radiator for an older ford truck fit or do I need a special one. Also, I would need to change the fan for the bigger radiator. Are those things hard to swap out. Thanks.
 
Probably. Do some measuring and see how much space you have to work with.
I run a Scout steering box so I had the room to add a F350 radiator. Stock Bronco steering box's are in the way to go wider. If you have a 150 steeringbox you will have room.
The only tough part is cutting off the stock mounts and welding in the new mounts from that ever rig you get the radiator from at the junk yard. :blush:
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top