Radial Tires

  • Thread starter Thread starter danielop18
  • Start date Start date
D

danielop18

Guest
Was wondering if anyone knew the biigest size tire than you can get that is still radial. Ive heard 35" and 36". I would love to find some 38" radial tires but so far I cant find anything.
 
There are also several companies that now offer radials up to 37". Check the ads in the mags.

Jeff
 
high tec retreading you can get 37's on 16.5 wheels cheap with a 2 yr warranty,prob 15's too don't know didn't order them.
 
I believe the mickey thompson Radial Baja Claws go up to 38.5 x 15.50
 
I liked the 38x15.50 Swamper Radials, they are quiet on road, handle great and do awesome off road. They are expensive though... The SSR's are OK but I liked the Radials better becasue they are quiet for a swamper.
Good Year makes 40" MTR's.
 
They seemed to last quite a long time and I had them sipped as well for more traction.
Sure I blow axles but hey, its a quick trail fix! :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top