Quick question

81BlueBeast

New Member
I'm thinking about painting my truck Yellow-Gold to match the Army Star logo, and run two side by side 12'' thick racing stripes, after I add the 3'' or 5'' steel cowl hood. Never saw a 5" tho, was wanting an opinion or two, and then, what should I call it? I was thinking "Yellow Jacket" or "The Yellow and Black Attack"
Thanks for anyone who reads this.
 
I'm thinking about painting my truck Yellow-Gold to match the Army Star logo, and run two side by side 12'' thick racing stripes, after I add the 3'' or 5'' steel cowl hood. Never saw a 5" tho, was wanting an opinion or two, and then, what should I call it? I was thinking "Yellow Jacket" or "The Yellow and Black Attack"
Thanks for anyone who reads this.
The 5" really looks good on a dropped ride. And stands out on a lifted one. I think to much for a stocker .They do make a statement But future your color combo will look fine with either I bet.
 
Thanks, would love to hear some more opinions. The truck is in interior shop right now, then I'll be doing the body and pain work.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top