Questions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lil'brown
  • Start date Start date
L

lil'brown

Guest
Hey guys, great site glad i found it. I just picked up an 88 Bll and i am just starting to research building it up. Has anyone had any dealings with james duff ent.? hows the quality and price of their stuff? is there any other places that are comparable or better? thanks for any info offered.
 
I have not bought a whole lot from them but they know their stuff.. The quality is great. For reg items I use LMC Truck. Bronco Graveyard too.
J C Whitney seens to O K but a lot of import stuff. I have an "86 B2 that I have replaced much on.
Welcome.
 
been doing business with james duff for a few years and a few build ups,they have very high quality parts and all the tech help you could ask for.
there is a site fordranger.com or somthing like that,it's all ranger's and bII's
good luck on the build up.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top