B
Bronco Joe
Guest
I plan to put a 6 inch lift on my 82 bronco. For the rear, I plan to use superlift's 3-3.5" add-a-leaf (Item # 33560) with superlift's 3 inch block kit with U-Bolts (Item # 33310). I was wondering if the U-bolts with the block kit will work or will I need longer ones because of the add-a-leaf? I'm also concerned about the angle. I know the blocks are tapered to align the drive shaft, but will it be thrown off because of the add-a-leaf? Will I need to lengthen my drive shaft if Im only lifting it 6 inches? For the front I already have the coil springs and the drop pitman arm. What front bracket kit (if any) will I need to install the lift on the front? I know some lift kits come with extended radius arms and some do not. What are the advantages of using them or the disadvantages of not using them? I know Ill need extended brake lines and new shocks, but if you guys can tell me what else I might need please let me know. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. :huh: