Purchasing A 1969 Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter topto
  • Start date Start date
T

topto

Guest
[I have located a bronco 1969 302 engine all original 100,000 miles great shape no rust . The asking price is 9000 am I in the ball park Also I am a heavy person and find JEEp (i know a dirty word) to be very tight to my mid section since there are no comparable vehicles to try where I live I wonder if anyone has purchased or has this vehicle and compared the size If it is to tight can the seats rails be moved back and a smaller steering wheel be put on . Also I want to tow my Quad withit what is the capacilty Thank You
 
Broncos are a tight fit for somebody that weighs 175.Friend of mine tried mine out for fit he goes about 225 and it was tight.He said if he had it it would get a smaller steering wheel. But hope you have P/S if going that route.Seats can be moved back pretty easy,just drill holes and bolt it in.As far as towing power is not a problem but the ride is rough when I pull a 16ft bass boat.Price?.That would be market conditions where you live.Good luck.
 
yes you can get a new steering wheel but if there stock seats they wont move back and yes a bronco will pull ur quad it will pull any quad
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top