Project: Show Truck

  • Thread starter Thread starter Papa Smurf
  • Start date Start date
P

Papa Smurf

Guest
Hello All,
I am quite please to find a resource for Bronco owners. I am half way into a very extensive project. Currently my 86 Bronco is undergoing a complete overhaul. I have "The Custom Shop" in Las Vegas working with me on all of the chasis and suspension mods and they are finishing up the 12" lift kit install (8" suspension, and 4" body) and mounting the 40" tires on 20" rims. "Kell's" automotive is working on the custom 600ci monster that will be powering this beast. And "Super Stripes" also in Vegas is responcible for the paint and body work. We have run into a major problem with the interior however. Originally we were planning on Fab-ing a custom dash similar to that of a 32 Ford coupe out of sheetmetal and therein creating a matching or corresponding interior. As this project is privately funded (i.e. my wallet) at this point however the budget has stretched to it's breaking point, and we are looking at swapping the original dash with that off of a 96 F-150.

I was hoping someone might be able to offer insight on this. [-o< Or, possibly, offer a more financially modest solution. I have looked everywhere for billet dash kits and cannot find any for the 86. If anyone is aware of such an offering please let me know.

I sincerely appreciate any assistance that is offered.

Warmest Regards,

Jack
 
i to am attempting to restore an 82 bronco to show quality. anyway you dont care about that the site beloe is what you really want for just about every plastic piece in the cab. dashes door panels arm rests. enjoy and good luck.I am good
 
Thank you for the suggestions. I will see what they have to offer.

I went by and peeked in at my Bronco last night and it looks amazing. These guys did a great job. I will post pics just as soon as I get it back to the house.

Thanks Again,

Jack
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top