Project Crazy Horse?

Txquadhunter

Moderator
After seeing the wrapped up and done Project Crazy Horse on trucks TV this past weekend, I've wondered what you EB guy's thought about it?

As for me i thought it looked liked a fun lil bronco. Just wasn't crazy for the Purple paint!
 
I liked it.It is a bad truck.We could all have one like that if we had free parts.
 
I like the Bronco a bunch > not a fan of the airbrushing on the sides though. My favorite part is that Stacy takes all his projects out and drives them the way he built them to be driven.
I personally like the pruple !

I would like to get my Bronco on that show the way he built that Jeep up was awesome > the Tombraider style
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top