problems with the speedometer

broncogirl

New Member
so im having this problem with the speedometer were it'll flip out an stop working an when it stops working the rpms quit working also then it shifts funny. but when the speedometer quit working an i hit it it starts 2 work again. it used 2 do it all the time then it quit but it started 2 act up again. I'm not 2 sure if its the tranny or the cluster bored. if anyone could help me out that be great.
 
Have you checked for loose connections at tranny or behind cluster? If everything looks good, might just need to install new cable
 
young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner. new york escorts Each is brought to the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks them with a lance. new york escort The bravery of each bull is then rated with care according to the number of times he demonstrates his willingness to charge in spite of the sting of the blade. ny escorts Henceforth will I recognize that each day I am tested by life in like manner. If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed. ny escort

212-537-6915

36 Central Park South #603, New York, NY 10002
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top