Priming/Bleeding F350 Super Duty

TBird

New Member
I have a 2005 F350 Super Duty with a 6.0L Diesel. I made the stupid mistake of running out of fuel. I am have a hard time getting it running. I have fuel up at the filter on the top of the engine by the oil filter. What am I missing. I don't see a primer bulb, lever or button anywhere. Help Please
 
shouldnt need to, HFCM produces 55 to 60 psi, just crank it for 30 sec. intervals untill it starts, if batteries are weak use a good charger or booster pack with at least 1200 cca, alow starter to cool 10 min between cranking, should start within 3 attempts, cranking speed must reach 200 rpm, and ICP pressure must be above 500 psi, good luck
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top