Power Steering Pump

B_Cack

New Member
I have a 93 XLT, and the power steering pump drives me nuts! I have come to understand that pretty much any 150 or Bronco made from 92-96 has the same problem of the PS pump making that God awful whine everytime I turn. Anyone know of an aftermaket one, or a quick fix for this.
 
93 explorer have the same pump if you want used...thats the one i used on my 93 and i only paid 40$ at a junk yard and it works good..no whining noise.......just my 2 cents.......
 
Ford power steering pumps are known for whining like a 5 year old in a toy store. A lot of people convert over to the GM/Saginaw power steering pump. One the newer Bronco's, I have heard this is not as to do as it is on say the '78-'79 Bronco's. Check BroncoGraveyard.com, SuperFord.com or BigBlueOval.com for writes on how to do this.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top