Power Door Locks

  • Thread starter Thread starter peem
  • Start date Start date
P

peem

Guest
Door locks wont work using interior switchs.will only lock externally with door key.
is this actuator problem or relay switch?
 
Well great question... One of mine works and the drivers side is broke which makes me think its the actuator for the power lock and not the switch. I think I would try and get some power to one of the acuators and see if it works. If it does then I would try and replace the switches. Those things are a big pain in the butt and that's why mine is still broke. ;-)

Good Luck!
Ed
 
Get a voltmeter/multimeter/power tester and check to see if power is going to the switch and coming out or not. I had a problem on my Cougar, and it was just the switch getting corroded.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top