Power Brake was taken off before i bought HELP!!

Berek

New Member
Hey guys i have a problem. I just bought this 1979 F150. It is in shambles but i love it. The problem is that the dummy took off the power booster and converted to manual breaks.
Biggest part of the problem is that i don't know if there was a bracket between the booster and the firewall. I just bought a new Booster and the bolt pattern was off and even if it were rt the shaft going to the peddle is way short. Also the truck i think was originaly an automatic. And the peddle assembly is stamped 9-1978. I'm wandering if there is a bracket between the booster and the fire wall along with an extension rod. I've tried 3 parts stores and same problem. I've looked in the bone yard and can't find one to save my life. I'm at my witts end somebody please help.
Oh this is a 2wheel drive. If any of you have a 79 could you pop the hood and look
for me i would really appreciate it. My knees are shot From 17 yrs over the road and i have to get the power booster going to drive it. Thanks Guys.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top