Possible New Site F150zone.com

admin

Member
I noticed that almost everyone in this forum has a bronco so I snagged f150zone.com thinking that if I make this site exclusivly for broncos and the other site exclusivly for pick-ups that may get more people interested. I could then link the two forums together.

Does anyone have any thoughs on this?

/DN
 
I think making this site just for broncos would be a great idea. That way people who only want to look at and talk aobut broncos have this site,and people who only want to talk f150s can go to the other site.



I was also thinking you could add the rangers to that site, so their would be the bronco and bronco2 at broncozone.com and the rangers and f150s at f150zone.com.
 
I totally understand the reason for wanting to seperate it would totally be logical, but the bronco's and F-150's have a lot in common.
 
I think you should keep them together except for body they are the same truck and I think someone needing advise on say 4x4 problems may not get his/her answer because they did not post on the right sight. :)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top