Play Dress Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bigchark
  • Start date Start date
B

Bigchark

Guest
I am new to the Bronco world with my 94 XLT. I am looking for recomendations as to brush guards. My Bronco has alot of chrome, so I think I want either a chrome or polished stainless steel brush guard. Also, would like a stainless bug deflector but haven't seen any for this year model.

Thanks
 
Good thing I read this befor I replyed. Some one could have been veary confused. :-$ :D/ :blush: :D




Just kidding :o)
 
Remember it is not what you buy it is what you build!!!!! :D/ Get yo ua 4 inch piece of pipe, paint gloss block or put line x or something on it and put some big ol D rings offroad lights and fab you up a grill guard with expanded metal. Only for do it yourselfers. But with the right welder and the right use of that welder yo ucan build something far stronger than what you can buy.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top