Pictures

Hello do a search on my post . I posted a program that shrinks the size of the pics so you can post them once there shrunk theres a button at the bottom of your message box that says message attachment and a button that says browse . Click the browse button and find where you save the shrunken pics and pick the one you want and click on it and youll be all set . :D
 
Is there any way else to shring my pics, I keep getting the security warning pop up when I try to download it.......... Tried to put some on earlier, but of course they were too big
 
That program works good for me . If you send me your email I can send you the file that I already downloaded . It wont let me post the file on this site . :D
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top