Pics

Sorny

New Member
Well I brought my car out today and tooks some pics of it. I know its not a Bronco but I thought i was post them up.
 

Attachments

  • Galaxie_1.jpg
    Galaxie_1.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 25
I Hope to have some pics of the Bronco soon, just as soon as I can clean it and get my hands on the Digi Cam.
 
I just realized that I forgot to mention what it is. It is a 1969 Ford Galaxie 500 2 Door Notch Back, It has a pritty much stock 351W (That I know of) except for Headers. It has a Ford AOD Tranny with a ford 8.8 rearend. This summer the rearend will be coming out and a Ford 9' will be going in with eather 4.11 or 4.56 gears (haven't decided yet).
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top