Pics Of New Tires

walkdawg

New Member
Here is some pics of my used but new to tires. I put on the 33's the fit fine just lost some turn. I still have allot of space in the wheel wells.
 

Attachments

  • Bronco_Pics_005.jpg
    Bronco_Pics_005.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 40
Thank You!! I really enjoy having the top off. I just had to throw it back on today becuase of the rain but then it went away like fast so I am going to getting me a soft top. I just got to talk my wife into letting me spend the money for one. But I will have on sooner or later.
 
that looks pretty close to mine. my grey is 2 tone grey to the lighter. but i prettymuch have the same space in the wheel wells. looks sweet without the top!
 
Thank You I love it with out the top but it has been rainy around here so I have had the top on and off alot I am getting good at taking it off. I am about to just buy me a soft top I just do not know which one I want. or do i want to make my own. B)
 
How good are soft tops for road noise? I like going topless here in San Diego because there isn't much rain. Hard tops are good for long trips and trail runs though.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top