M my77xlt 1977 FORD AND 1979 FORD Dec 25, 2006 #1 http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/456803/...picture-054.jpg let me know what you think thanks all
C cowkicker59 New Member Dec 25, 2006 #2 Looks like a pretty clean truck. By the way that steering column should on its way shortly! I will PM ya and let know when and make arrangements. Cowkicker59
Looks like a pretty clean truck. By the way that steering column should on its way shortly! I will PM ya and let know when and make arrangements. Cowkicker59
M my77xlt 1977 FORD AND 1979 FORD Dec 25, 2006 #3 thank you and by the way i sent you an email with a pic on those bed tie downs im looking for cowkicker said: Looks like a pretty clean truck. By the way that steering column should on its way shortly! I will PM ya and let know when and make arrangements. Cowkicker59 Click to expand...
thank you and by the way i sent you an email with a pic on those bed tie downs im looking for cowkicker said: Looks like a pretty clean truck. By the way that steering column should on its way shortly! I will PM ya and let know when and make arrangements. Cowkicker59 Click to expand...