Performer Linkage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saint351
  • Start date Start date
S

Saint351

Guest
If anyone has a ford with a automatic tranny and a edlebrock performer carb send me some pictures of you linkge. I have no idea how the hell the kickdown rod is sposed to hook up. I bought that plate kit and it didnt come with instructions so that was a well spent 15 bucks. I also have the adapter kit but that is no use either. If anyone has this combo please send me a picture. Ohh and also I tried to call edlebrock about it but I was on hold so long that I fell asleep.

saint351
 
I think this pic is too big. If you send me an email I can resend direct.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00785.JPG
    DSC00785.JPG
    1 KB · Views: 16
This was a quick pic while taking some other photos. If it doesnt work out I can take some more next week. It may be to big. If so email me and I will send direct.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top