I have a 76 bronco that has quite a few good parts......Power steering, Power disk brakes I have 2 lift gates one with glass and the other does not. Whole truck needs to go. All I need is the Passenger side door glass and seats.
I am in Northwest Indiana, near Gary. I am going to take some photos of the parts bronco today. I think I might I have an extra white back seat. The bronco I am restoring there is 2 backseats in it and the parts one also has a back seat in it. I will try to post some pics today or I can email them out.
Let me verify the condition of the rear seat. I would not want to offer to sell or worse sell a seat or any items, that I would not put in my own truck. I hope to get out to the parts bronco and take some pictures. I hope you understand and can give me a little time to double check condition
I believe I sold the parts bronco as a whole yesterday. If something changes I will let everyone know. I still have an extra backseat though. I will get a picture of it today and have available to be emailed.