Painting My Bronco

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheTank
  • Start date Start date
T

TheTank

Guest
Im gonna paint my bronco black, i know that much...but some of my friends say put orange pinstripes n such, others say to do silver pinstripes n such....so which do all of you guys prefer...black n orange.....black n silver...i'de like sugestions.... :ph34r:
 
Silver. If you want a little color in it get the paint shop to put a few drops of orange in it to warm it up. Just a slight orange tint in the silver could look really nice depending on the shade you use.

I think that's the way I'd go. Just enough orange to offset the black, but not enough to take away the metallic look of the silver.

brad
 
I would go with the orange myself. But then again...I want to paint my bronco orange with a black stripe. I had a black car once...never again...it always looked dirty and showed every single ding and scratch. But boy is it awesome when it is all cleaned up......
Take lots of pics and please post them!!!!



:D/
 
I agree with "Joe Dirt", have a black car now, kick myself everyday for buying it. I just bought a 89 XLT that needs minor body work. Thinking of going maroon / black 2 tone.

As for your question, black with orange is the way to go!!!
 
I like the look of metalic, but that has problems if you fix certain panels because the paint won't match.

I say go SuperDuty Harley Davidson with the paint.
269243.jpg

Reversing the colors might look better.
s-harley-7.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top