Overhead Console

cjbronco

New Member
Ive been looking at tuffy products and looking inot building my own. I have the dimensions and everything. I just wanted to know if anyone has ever built their own?
 
I thought it was someone talking about the article in September/October's issue of Bronco driver. :D Well, I just got this issue today and they talk about installing one out of a '99 Explorer. This issue alone would be $5, but you can get a 1-year, 6-issue subscription for $19, or $29 with a shirt. I don't have our scanner, since my brother took it, or I'd scan it off for you. It has all the wiring and some pics of how he did it shown. He spent like $50 for the console off of eBay, and $18 for a part, but I'm sure you can get a console cheaper. Lemme know if you just want me to ad some highlights of the article for you.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top