Original Paint And Stripes

  • Thread starter Thread starter MULE
  • Start date Start date
M

MULE

Guest
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows of a web site that shows original paint and pinstriping options. Just curious what my '75 bronco ranger looked like from the factory. Thanks.
 
I would try ebay to see if anyone has a sales brochure for your year truck for sale. They usually gave the paint options in the brochure. I see brochures for different years offered quite frequently. Even if you don't fine one for your truck, if you find someone that deals in old car literature selling on ebay, contact them via their email link. They may have one or can let you know if they get one in.

Good luck,

:)>-
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top