Order Of Installation--d44

  • Thread starter Thread starter newbie1230
  • Start date Start date
N

newbie1230

Guest
I'm having problems assembling my 1976 D44. After the axles are in, what is the correct order of the brakes & spindles? Is it knuckle-spindle-shield-caliper bracket? I've seen 2 different diagrams on this. Thanks.
 
QUOTE Is it knuckle-spindle-shield-caliper bracket

Sounds right just sitting here thinking about it. Start putting it back together and if you have parts left over you did it wrong and should start over! ;)

Later,
Jeff
 
Welcome to the Zone,
take some pics of your bronc and setup a gallery! You will find all the info you will ever need here at broncozone!
 
Sounds right, the only thing that can differ is spindle Shield or Shield spindle (been a while since I delt with stock EB discs)
 
Well I can't remember for sure. I have seen one diagram that shows shield then spindle, but doesn't show the bracket, so I'm confused. I should've taken some pics! If anyone has them, please share...thanks
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top