LOL, the Astros lost game 6 today by a narrow margin. Had a few chances to win, but STL held on. Game 5 was the best I've seen in many years, a real pitcher's duel. Meanwhile, the Red Sox made the first comebqack from 0-3 in history to tie the NYY at 3-3. It will be the best World Series in many years. Go Astros!!!!!
just thought I would let you know your not the only guy rooting for the Astro's. I live in Indianapolis and should probably be rooting for the Card's but I am a Royal's fan since I was a kid so any time the Card's get beat it's a good day.
also good to see the Yankees fall to the Red Sox.
went to the parade today,was raining but didn't care! got to the team go by in duck boats like I did for the pats!! let see two championships for boston in the same year? [-o<