Oil

  • Thread starter Thread starter broncswagon
  • Start date Start date
I also only use castrol 10w30 - it's been used for the life of my Bronco-it's got 138,000 miles on it and doesn't burn a drop of oil between oil changes. In other words, the only oil I put in it is during an oil change.
 
I USED THE AMSOIL BACK MANY YEARS AGO IN MY MOTORCROSS BIKE. IT WAS A GOOD OIL THEN SO I'M SURE IT'S GOOD NOW... TO HARD TO FIND WHERE I LIVE SO I GO THE CASTROL WAY...
 
Talking about oil, back, a long time ago when I had a good paying job, I had an old Porsche 911. The mechanics had me use oil made by a company called Swepco. This is the oil of choice for Porsche mechanics, and I must say its very expensive, but it's the best oil I've ever bought. It's not synthetic. Porsches of that era were totally oil cooled, in other words, Porsche mechanics really know their oil products. You can't buy it at K-Mart, you'll have to go through a vendor, but if you're really picky about oil you should check it out.
 
what about royal purple?
castrol in everthing else i own
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top