darthdjinn
New Member
Howdy to you all out there.
I'm Chris and I live in Middletown, Ohio.
I recently got a 77 F150 w/ 351m n C6.
All stock except four inch lift thats ten years old.
I plan to replace the old 4' with a new one and new sneakers all around,
The sneakers I got now are rusted and almost slicks but I cant afford to get the 15x8's I want and the
goodrick Mtr's I got my eye on.
If anyone in the area knows of good mudholes open to outsiders I'm lookn as I am new to the area. I'd like to try out this truck and put it through the paces to see what it's got. Also, If anyone has connections to gettin
performance 351m intake and carb. I'm lookn to.
The truck has ALOT of rust but I got an LMCtrucks catalog so I got the parts ordered for a new bed.
Hope to see you guys out in the mud.
I'm Chris and I live in Middletown, Ohio.
I recently got a 77 F150 w/ 351m n C6.
All stock except four inch lift thats ten years old.
I plan to replace the old 4' with a new one and new sneakers all around,
The sneakers I got now are rusted and almost slicks but I cant afford to get the 15x8's I want and the
goodrick Mtr's I got my eye on.
If anyone in the area knows of good mudholes open to outsiders I'm lookn as I am new to the area. I'd like to try out this truck and put it through the paces to see what it's got. Also, If anyone has connections to gettin
performance 351m intake and carb. I'm lookn to.
The truck has ALOT of rust but I got an LMCtrucks catalog so I got the parts ordered for a new bed.
Hope to see you guys out in the mud.