Hi, I am really new to this site and was looking for some guidance. I work in Iraq for the government and after searching for a few months decided to buy a 1975 4 door 4x4 highboy off of ebay. The engine is stout and is a beast about 450 hp, but the body is in really bad shape...well you know the cancer areas on these babies. I was looking on different sites for body parts, but am trying to stay away from cheap non-matching-up parts. This is my first Ford restore...as I am a Chevy man, but my wife loves older Fords and I have to say, I like the older ones too. If anyone can give me any guidance for body parts as well as what year models I can use to swap the front drum brakes to discs from a Dana 44 to a Dana 60, that would be appreciated too. Thanks! I will post some pics of her soon. Travis