O Canada

  • Thread starter Thread starter scrub
  • Start date Start date
S

scrub

Guest
As I look around the various eb websites I see tones of cool stuff. The problem is it's all manufactured in the US. Anyone up here in Canada know where to get the goods? I'm by red deer, Alberta.
 
Hey Scrub,
To the best of my knowledge there are no EB specific dealers in Canada.
B&W classics in Bellingham Wash (if they are still around) ships FROM Canada to Can customers, but you still pay US$$$
Depending on what you need, try Modern Motors in Calgary 1 800 561 1494
 
Thanks for the reply STLKIKN. That's pretty much what i figured but it was worth a try. While I have your attention I was considering buying a winch. Any suggestions on a good one to buy and where to get it? I'm pretty new to the sport and don't have a clue where to get the deals. Also, will my stock wiring supply enough juice to run it or is an aftermarket wiring harness required?
 
Try 4-Wheel Parts Wholesalers. I got my warn 9000i from there and it works well.
Don't foregt to buy a snatch block, its a definate need with a winch (doubles the power & can pull in different directions). So after you drop down backwards off a cliff to get to the real trails you can use the snatch block to double the power to get back up the cliff side... Most times you need a winch in the rear. My next bumpers will have a hitch receiver in them so I can plug the winch in the front or rear when needed. ;)
 
Eric (Broncoholics) has a good winch,
I like the 9500Ti (low profile) or the 8274 (upright) Warn winches.
There are several dealers in Red Deer, You may find better deals in Calgary. Modern Motors is a Warn dealer.
Do some research at Warns website, keep an eye on the local Bargain finder.
And yes a snatch block and a tree saver are necessities!!
Warn winches only rely on your battery and alternator, they come with their own cables. As long as your charging circuit is in good condition and your battery & cables are in good shape your truck will be fine.
 
THANKS FOR THE REPLIES FELLAS. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY EB HANGING OFF A CLIFF SOMEWHERE. HOPEFULLY I HAVE A WINCH BY THAT TIME. ALSO HOPING TO PUT IN A ROLL CAGE SOON. EVERYTHING IS PICKED OUT (BUMPERS, CAGE, SOFT TOP, AND WINCH) JUST WAITING TO SAVE UP CASH. THE SHIPPING IS GOING TO BE EXPENSIVE SO I WANT TO TRY AND GET IT ALL AT ONCE. LATER GUYS.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top