Nuther Newbie

  • Thread starter Thread starter runuovr
  • Start date Start date
R

runuovr

Guest
hey folks, I found this site while fighting insomnia and thought it was pretty neat. I don't mess with this computer all the time but with ya'lls permission, I'll pop in from time to time and see whats up. ;)
Oh yeah, I have an 88' bronco,13'' suspension(custom);straight axle D44 w/10 bolt outers; 14 bolt rear (GASP!); 4:88 gears; 11:1 comp. 435 cid BIG BLOCK; reversed knuckles (tie rod to the rear of axle); disc brakes on all four corners... and I just came to the conclusion that I've spent way to much money on this dang thing!!!
Anyhow, I posted a not real good picture on my profile thingy if you want to check out my money pit!
You'll have to look over the chevy
 
Wlcome to the zone. it looks like a pretty cool Bronco you got there. And by the sounds of it, it seems as it must be an awesome performer.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
4,181
Messages
19,140
Members
5,134
Latest member
Shaggy
Back
Top